The Quad 2.0
Deluxe Furnished rooms across from WSU. All utilities included, available now, summer, and fall semester.
Only $199 security deposit.
Learn More at Quad20.com
Check Out a Virtual Tour Below
(Use the white dots to follow the interactive tour)
The Quad 2.0 offers WSU students a less expensive, upscale private dorm-type housing option with all the comforts and conveniences of off-campus living. Located next to the WSU Main Campus, the Quad 2.0 has larger room sizes, luxury amenities and features you won’t find in any on-campus dorms anywhere, at rates that are less expensive than on-campus dorms.
Check out these amazing features and amenities:
• Private, furnished and remodeled rooms feature more space than on-campus dorm rooms (10 X 15’)
• All rooms are remodeled and furnished with a single bed, nightstand, lighting and private closets/storage.
Each room also includes private sinks/vanities with medicine cabinets.
• In addition to the above, available “Mini Suites” also feature private kitchenettes, custom cabinetry with
built-in refrigerators and microwave ovens, hardwood floors and custom paint.
• Unlike other dorm rooms, you control the heat and air-conditioning in your room.
• All Quad 2.0 residents have 24-hour access to 2 modern, fully equipped kitchens.
• Inexpensive, modern laundry facilities on-site.
• Three student lounges that are perfect for study groups, socialization and relaxation with your friends.
• Private reserved off-street parking spaces, including some covered spaces on-site.
• Recently-completed large on-site storage building with private storage units for Quad 2.0 residents. Use your own lock for extra security.
• No requirement to vacate your room between semesters.
• All this and…Less expensive than on-campus dorms!
• Choose your own roommate and save even more money
Semester Rates starting at $1,495 (Compare to WSU On–Campus Rates of $3,350 for singles)
Safety and Security- Our Highest Priorities
• The main entrance, as well as entrances to each floor/section are separately locked/security.
• All female shower rooms are separately secured.
• The entire building is sprinkled and exceeds all current safety standards.
• Full-time, staffed office for your convenience and assistance. Emergency services with live operators 24 hrs/day.
• Security cameras monitor exterior access points and interior hallways.
At the Quad 2.0 Private Student Housing, our student residents enjoy all the convenience and campus culture of dorm life while having the private space and amenities you want to help you study, socialize, relax and sleep in comfort and convenience on your schedule. The Quad 2.0 is the perfect location for students looking for a great place at an affordable rate that is just steps from campus. The Quad 2.0 is also highly recommended by Winona State international students. Socialization fo students in the building, the proximity to campus, and the affordability are advantages enjoyed by all.
Rent Varies by Apartment/Size: $299-$325 for Single Units & $525-$599 for Double Units
Facts and Features
- Emergency services
- Female Shower Rooms
- Hardwood Floors
- Laundry Facilities
- Large Kitchen
- Microwave Ovens